Residence and Work Permit Visa Application

Intelivisa Team
June 1, 2023

What is a Residence and Work Permit and who can get one?

After 3 years of living in Spain as a student you can apply for a residency permit. This permit is also relevant for those who have been hired by a company here in Spain.

This is a great opportunity to secure a residence as a foreign student.

In the case that you’ve been hired by a company and are looking get a residency, InteliVisa can work alongside your company to receive and submit all the necessary documentation.

Subscribe to our newsletter
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Get in touch with us!

Frequently Asked Questions

How does the InteliVisa process work?
Who is behind InteliVisa?
Is InteliVisa a law firm?
Do I need legal help to get a visa?
Relocating or receiving InteliVisa services as a family:
Brexit and what it means for Spanish visas
Getting an internship in Spain?
Why do I need to check my eligibility before purchasing a service?
Do you offer other visas and services not listed on the platform or the website?